2007-05-22

Modern Fashion

I woke up just like usually
Then I found her beside me
And I said goodbye
I woke up again the another day
Then I found another her beside me
Then I said goodbye

That is my life
On the Modern fashion, freedom, no commitment
Is it meaningful? I don't know
Is it happy? Maybe, for temporary

But I feel something missed now
And here I’m try to understand what’s wrong
I look at back and I just saw years pass so fast
And my damn age again pass so fast
And this all what I got
This glory, this money, those women
But I’m still here in the corner mind
And I feel lonely
Although those pretty woman always there
Accompany me pass through night
But just I can't pass my true night

I woke up this morning and realize
That I just like a robot
That my feeling about love is just disappear to somewhere I don't know
That my feeling about loyalty is completely gone
My inside is broke
My mind is trouble
My heart is empty
And now I’m becoming a complete man
That try to search the meaning
Of 35 years I passed my life for

(- IeRn - )

No comments: