2007-11-28

Loneliness (Mixed Grammar)

Life… is just not as simple as the word. Many things happen on our life, sad…happy…angry…and it just passes. Lonely and tragedy suddenly come and you realize how sick your life and then you just sit down on your nice couch and remembering about how happy you were when he still here accompany days and nights and you both passed it together. Then maybe sometimes your tears fall down just want to tell you how much you want those times back but you just couldn’t. Then you go to the crowded place, night club, and drunk maybe just to make you feel people. And you arrived home, wake up in the morning sit down on your bed then you back realize everything is still the same.

I walk with these feet along this street with my strep shoes. When all friends suddenly gone, when I have no body to talk with. When shopping now can’t make my thinking wake up. When man flirting feel not interesting... Then I just sit down to this old chair watching that blue water of this lake. Think…cry or maybe laugh when those duck kissing. Enjoy the view and the loneliness all the day. And this silent ness makes me feel so better.
But I wake up and all just dreaming. I walk with those cars that their gas makes me coughing. I used my sport shoes run to that treat mil that that a/c make me suck. I sit down in this café with all people around with their annoying voice. I dance and drunk in that club. And all this crowded never make me feel better.

A morning kiss wakes me up and found his arm around my naked body. Down from the bed; make a coffee then sit down in the back garden watching him reading his morning newspaper. Smell his body and put my head on his shoulder. Or just ask him to accompany me jogging and bring some flower home. Cooking and dinner together then little surprise come when he gives me a nice kiss with a perfect gift for my birthday.

But then I wake up again with my lonely naked body, pillow beside me was empty. Jogging around and just found those stupid people flirting along the road. Go to this five star hotel restaurant with full dress up. A glass of champagne and grill of salmon in front of me. A perfect rose is plated in the middle of this table. Sound of classic piano heard softly. But I can feel those eyes look at me, a pretty girl enjoy a perfect dinner alone to celebrate her birthday. No one around her, no man even a friend. And they never know which age her celebrated till a cake with 30 candle come to her table.

(-IeRn, for a friend that make so laugh in the last time we met-)

No comments: