2007-11-27

A Virgin Bitch (mixed Grammar)

God, I’m a bitch. I’m a virgin bitch. Two cocktail plus one glass of tequila for tonight, I feel my head flying. I heard music play harder and harder and his hand just tighter and tighter. He grabs my back, moves his body use it to hit me to that bar table. Still he moves, now I feel his thing under his jeans feel like want to taste mine. And I move my body; give him chance to feel mine. We dance again and again because this music even louder. Everybody dance, they hit each other because no free place even only for put your body relax. And that is how the way they enjoy night club bars.

My head feel turn around, still he give me drink to my mouth. I even don’t ask what that is but it makes my body so hot. Now I loss control, my feet can’t stick me to this floor. I trust him to make me stand up. Gosh… I’m drunk. Going to toilet, I fall down and throw up. Drunk so not fun, I feel big headache and dying. After 20 minutes in this toilet, I try to go out with handling on the wall. And he is there, reach me with his hand. “Let’s home” he says and I just follow. Never ask which home he meant.

Arrive in his apartment; again I throw up in his toilet. Damn… it’s really not fun. Lying in his bed, he opens my dress. Kisses me softly, I look to his eyes. “You can do anything to this body, just don’t fuck me. I’m virgin”. And then time over without I remember.
Open this eyes, I see this room still on the dark. I have this pajama cover my body. I don’t find him beside me. Smell of coffee and sound of plate coming from the kitchen. I wake up, those headache still feel a little. “Morning baby, how your sleep?” he gives me morning kiss. “Cup of coffee and scramble egg. Please” he asks me to sit down and enjoy my meal that can’t count as breakfast because I see a watch on the wall already 12 p.m. I look at him “we barely know, and how come you so nice”. “Because you are virgin” I look at him with question eyes. “I thought you’re just a bitch bar same like those other woman. But see you’re not; on the drunk and still you said please don’t fuck me”. I hide my smile “Gosh... I’m really sorry ruin your night. You planed to have some fun and maybe home with a woman that you can fuck but you must took care a virgin drunk woman that begged you please don’t fuck me”. He laughs for my sentences. “You nice” he grabs my hair softly. “And you so handsome and gentleman” I look his eyes deeply. His smile appears “I think I really want to take you out for a nice dinner date where we can look each other and talking allots thing”. “I’ll so wait for that, call me” I give him my number and write my name too on that note. He receives the note, read it and look at me “Call me Mark”. I say thank for the pajama and his lovely morning and leave his apartment with big smile. Well the fuck up night not so fuck up now. And a virgin bitch still on the track with really nice and handsome man as her date soon.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: