2007-06-23

Betrayal is a part of Love (Mixed Grammar)

“He loves me” she tells us her love stories like as always. I force smile in my lips. “Have you ever kissing with a blonde man? Well its so wow...”. I’m still silent, the other 3 women do the same thing. “Congratulation yah, finally you find your soul mate” once of us breaking the ice. She is there with big smile, show to us how proud she is.

Middle night, I close my eyes...imagine the blonde man. Compare, is his kissed with her better than what he had with me. He never said he loves me, just always said he wants me. And it’s enough cause feel him is my priority…

“Hey, we’ll go to New Zealand for vacation this week” she opens the lunch conversation. “God... I’m so exciting. I know this man so in love with me”. Me and the other 3 women reply with smile just like usually.

Middle night, lying down on bed… remember what this blonde man said. “Please meet up tomorrow, will going to NZ for a week. I’ll miss you. Usual place, time will inform you soon”. I close my eyes, his face showing. Damn, this is not love.

Thursday night… usual place… I have meeting. Blonde man shows up after 15 minutes waiting with boring. No smile in my lips, I look at him. Never protest why he late as always. “Give me your smile baby, it will help”. I still there, look at him… don’t understand. He reaches me, hold me tight. “I so want you and I know you want me too, so stop thinking and lets start”. He kisses me wild and I kiss him back. He undresses me… I grab his ass.

Naked… usual place… Blonde man is sleeping. I open my eyes. “You can stay, she’ll not come today for preparing trip tomorrow afternoon” remember what he said. Get up from the bed, I go to bath room. Warm water touch my body, I feel free.

2 a.m, out from usual place… find fresh air in outside… Taxi send me to where I belong accompanied by love song that play along.

Late middle night… this eyes still can’t be closed. Shit, why his face imagined always... This is not love…… “I do love her babe, but betrayal is part of love. That makes this love to her be more colorful” his saying heard in my ear. God please… please… don’t punish me with feeling love to this shit man.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: