2007-06-20

Is Virgin Woman in an Old Fashion? (Mixed Grammar)

“Your home’s street is a messed, my car can’t go inside”. 10 minutes silent. “Let’s change direction and stay in my place”. No answer. He looks at me, repeat his question and I said Yes.

His place is medium, nice furniture but bad view. I sitting down in the couch, put my big bag on the floor. He sits down beside me, put his feet on the table talking about stupid war that I even don’t know what the hell that is. I put my feet on his thigh, just to make it comfortable. He blows it and again I feel comfortable. Tik…tik… clock in the main room make quiet midnight becomes more colorful.

Shower, I cover my hair…don’t want to make it wet. Dry my body with this towel and wear this black underwear that makes my butt look perfect. Walking in the soft light of room, I find him on bed reading something. This A/C make my middle naked body cold, slowly I take my bed part and hiding inside the bed cover, trying to search warm.

Silent in the soft light room still, I’m busy with my thinking and he is busy with his reading. My hand touches my breast, not to turn me on but just want to hide something. He closes his reading, my heart jumping. Look at me from his naughty eyes, his smile appear, showing his handsome face that I always admire.

We are touching…We are kissing then his hand grabs something… Like big stone hit my head, ton of light wake me up. I stop him… “I’m virgin”.

Lying naked together in bed… I feel far away from him. My eyes and his are still open, but still silent take the time. “I even don’t know why I coming here tonight and middle naked on your bed… I’m just not ready… I’m sorry”. His hand blows my hair, soft…God I miss it. “Lets sleep” he hold me, make my fast heart beat slow down.

My own room really morning, I put my big bag on the floor. Smile appears in my lips since last night. Open my laptop, 1 un subject email find, received 10 minutes ago. My eyes bright see the sender name. I click it and find the message “I’m sorry, I don’t need Old Fashion woman”.

My smile gone, my bright eyes disappear. Is there time still so I can tell him? Now I’m ready...

(-IeRn-)

No comments: