2007-06-22

Is it love or just damn fucking desire? (Mixed Grammar)

Morning looks beautiful, sun shining never shamed. I look to this mirror, see this naked body that looks phenomenal and these wet hairs that still make it sexier. One message come “waiting you, wanna swim together?” This mouth move making little bit smile that always seem interesting. Move my finger and dial some word on my mobile “see you there”.

Wearing my dress, sunglasses and still let this wet hair down, I lock my room door and on the way to the place where a guy that sent me a message stay for a while.

I found him there enjoys the sun, wanna make his white skin becoming little bit dark.
One kiss landing in the corner of my lips... “You look beautiful”. Damn, this man always make me can’t run away. I lie down in his beside, try to make this small body feel comfortable with feeling his skin. There.. In one swimming chair, our skin touches, our mouth laughing by discussing stupid thing. I feel touched..

He asks me to his room and I just follow.. Sitting down in the corner of bed, feeling closed. I get up, walking to the window and look at down, swimming pool look far away now.. He reaches me from the back, I don’t know what to do. He starting kisses me in every place of my face, I’m in the middle of feeling. His tongue touch my lips try to get in to reach mine, I feel desire but still say “no, I don’t want”. He still there “I don’t want you to kiss me, just let me kiss you”. Now his tongue reaches mine, I’m on fire…

Lying on his bed, he fixes my skirt.. “Tired and sleepy?” I still silent, thinking what just happened. “Lets shower, make our body clean then sleep for a while..”
We don’t take shower together, he first.. then me. 1 message coming, not mine but his.. “Seem like we can’t sleep, I should go for friend”. I don’t ask, I don’t need explanation which friend or whom..Just make my self ready.
Sitting down in the corner of coffee shop, no book... just this cappuccino and this sun glasses that cover my wet eyes. I see the sunny street from this huge window glass café, and I just find him and me kissing. I close my eyes and open it again and now I just see him and me sweating. Fuck, who am I?


(-IeRn-)

No comments: