2007-06-24

Doubt in a Perfect Man’s Life

I’m a man, 37 years old, will be 38 soon and single. Everybody said I’m lucky person, handsome and successful. Another mans jealous on me because I have lots of women around. Women adore me because of my money.

Visit this city I felt busy. There were 6 interesting women that I found in internet need to be clarified. So I decided, dinner.. lunch.. coffee.. dinner.. lunch.. coffee then home, backed to my shit work overseas that has given me all of this.

Another week, I backed again to this city. Choosed 1 from 6 interesting women that I met to accompany. I knew she felt in love with me already, no need to ask how good I’m to play with women feeling. But me… just taste… no commitment would be more tasty.
Brought her on the flight 1,5 hours to the east outside this city. We were happy. Beach along the day, good restaurant for dinner, wild bar and nightclub in the midnight, drunk together then some actions that made all the day activities felt complete. This woman was amazing but still I didn’t have feeling.
Spent afternoon in the coffee shop that had beach view alone cause amazing woman busy with saloon, another man came to me.
“Hi man, how you doing” beer in his hand.
“Great here” I looked at him for a moment.
“Great place ha, I always go here at least every year in my vacation” he looked to the beach with his blue eyes.
I gave him smile, he took a chair and sat down beside me enjoy perfect afternoon in the perfect place.
“So every year going here, wow must be so enjoy the place” I openned man conversation.
“Yah what can I say, I love this place and felt in love to a woman from here since last 2 years. How about you man, women around?”.
I looked to the beach, tried to remember when the last time love came to my heart.
“yah, just women…”. He knew the meaning and we laughed together.
Backed again to this city, put amazing woman to her home…I enjoyed silent night in the perfect balcony. Thinking about love, shit thing that I never thought since forever. I loved my ex-wife but still she divorced me. So “what is love?” Or another complex question “is it can make me happy?”. Long time on thinking and still I found nothing. I remembered the man on the island, talking about his lover with full of motion. Am I still called lucky if I don’t have any love in my heart? “Its beautiful feeling man, some times it can make you cry because of it and you'll never realize that it feels good” the island man said bullshit. But yah… cry sometimes makes heart touchfull and I didn’t remember when was the last time.
Next day with 5 hours flight, I left this city, went to a place that I could call home although never spent time along. There was doubt there…in my heart. Searched the meaning of my life that now looked more complicated. I feltl tired, traveling… new drink… new women… is it end journey of my life? Is it time for me to wake up, go with normal life likes the other? Is it too late for me to have it, a lovely wife that love me truly and I love her too, kids that play around in our field, small house with lake or beach view, green garden where we can barbeque together? Is it too late for me to have thing that i can called a happy small family?
(Wake up Man, realize that time ticking so fast, -IeRn-)

No comments: