2007-06-23

When Love and Hate Look so Close (Mixed Grammar)

This night is full with shit. Toilet… found a lot throw up woman inside. Bar… everybody drunk and dancing without art. I feel my head so heavy, 3 glasses drink that were choosed by these stranger man now give the impact. My feet are no power and my body just feels hot. This loud Music suddenly is like so far away now.

Wake up, my eyes feel so hard to be opened. My head still heavy… Stranger man lies on bed beside me. I open my bed cover and now find my naked body. Panic… “Somebody help I’ve been raped” my heart scream.

Running in the middle of rain late of night, I feel don’t care. This wet body reaching street, find anything to bring it to the place that can called home.

Another night, same night club… same crowded. My eyes catch a shadow that haunted me along few days. Stranger man sits down there…enjoy his drink with his perfect face. Approach to him I say hi. “I woke up last day and you already gone” his inspiring smile shown up. “That because you do me without permission” still with no high tone. “Oh babe…..” loud music defeats his word. I don’t ask what.

My body and his moving… this dance floor is like our own. We closed, his hand grabs me, I enjoy. We are animal, there…in the middle of drunken people, his lips touch mine.

This lift feels so slow to take us to the 32nd floor. “Last day was your mistake, you should pay this now” i look tight in to his eyes. “Damn... why this lift walk so slow” his eyes look me back.

In the corner side of 32nd floor, naked horny man tied tight in the bed. I fix my dress. “What you doing, why u wearing your dress...”. I walk to him “I’m disgust with you. Now enjoy your naked cold room..” I set the A/C on 18 degrees. “What are you doing?” stranger man starting panic. “Don’t worry babe, your maid will find your naked body tomorrow. This is lesson number 1 to be a gentleman”. I give him my last big smile and leave 32nd floor with big won.

Another night, same night club… same crowded. Stranger man walks in to me, a rose in his hand. “I love you”. I receive the rose and close it to my nose “mmm… smell like shit”. He laughs. “I hate you”. He still laughs. There… we are human, in the middle of drunken people we talking each other, try to defeat this loud music search meaning of each other.

Another night, same night club… same crowded. I and stranger man come together, our hand holding each other. Now, love and hate looks so close.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: