2007-06-21

True love never ask why (Mixed Grammar)

“Taxi..!!” no one stop. Friday afternoon when taxi start becoming a ghost and damn small rain start comes, from the border of the street I look at back to the lobby and I still see him. Skinny man with jeans and shirt looks at me back, I throw my face…far away searching something that I don’t know what is that. 1 taxi come, the one that I don’t like but who cares I take it, since half an hour waiting and found nothing. I look at to the skinny man again from my taxi window and he looks at me still also, till road make a distance for us without bye.

Two weeks after that, here I’m in the lobby waiting somebody picks me up. Blue taxi coming and skinny man open the taxi door. “Are you ready?” I give him smile and cheek kiss to say hi. Our taxi goes to the crowded street, fight with another.

He is a talker and so do I…4 hours in this restaurant seem like 4 minutes. We still laugh when the waiter kick our ass out from her restaurant. Midnight, perfect moon in the sky with blinking star, 1 man and 1 woman walking in the silent street far away from crowed... no holding hand, no kissing, no touching, just enjoy perfect night that seems amazing found in this crowded city.

One month later, here we are… standing up face to face, still no holding hand, no kissing, no touching. He looks at me and I look at him back. He tries to search something in these eyes, I don’t know what is that… The wind blows his light brown hair, he is tall and I feel small. “I love you” there without holding hand, without kissing, without touching. I still look at him, try to search the meaning. Moment passes, I don’t know how long this silent ness takes time away. He looks at me tight, his eyes found something. “Tomorrow I’ll back to my country, but still wish I can move here to see your smile as always” he said and my smile appear after dead face along 15 minutes. “Good luck with your man” now he smiling. “He doesn’t love me” I look to his eyes again. “He’ll love you someday, nobody that not love you…”. Again silent come.
“So starting cold?” I nod my head. “Let me take you home ya?” I nod my head again try to hide this tear that just wait a second to drop. I throw him for stupid love to stupid man that I will never get. But love never ask why, when it comes it just come without reason.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: