2007-07-11

Hurt (Mixed Grammar)

Seem was like yesterday when I saw your face. Spent our first night in the perfect place. No need words because body act was enough.
You reached me in your arm, your hand grabbed under my t-shirt touching this naked breast. I closed my eyes, feeling you.
We undressed, now you saw there… two small breasts with two long scratches. With your finger you groped one of them and looked at me with your smile. “I’m not perfect woman that have perfect body” I said. Then with your lips, you kissed the other one. “Your body is perfect for me”.
I held your head with my small hand, closed it to me…Touched my nose to yours, your lips touched mine, our tongue combined.
Lied on the bed, I looked to your eyes and you looked at me back. Blew your hair and you blew my back. “I love you” you said. “I love you more” again your lips touched mine. Felt this feeling and wish it will never end.

Naked in the Small room with the dark … lying down in this small bed, tears drop remembering you. I Close my eyes, touch my breast with my own hand…try to feel you. Grop my finger to this scratch… again try to feel you. Go to down, my hand find part of my body that you always adore. Now I feel you.

Naked in the small room still with the dark. Remember 2 weeks ago. “I never believe you betray me, you bitch” your high tone was just like trombone with no symphony. “Sweetie it’s nothing, I love you... he’s over… it was my mistake and I promise it will never happen again. Please…” there... when a weak woman admitted her mistake. “We are over” and it was just like that, you left me. 100 times called, 100 times sorry message never been replied.

Now I feel sorry, I wanna do anything to hear your voice again. I wanna do anything to see your eyes again. Sometimes I woke up and wish you beside me. No need to forgive me just give me the last chance to see your smile and I’ll release you just only to see you happy.

("Inspired by Hurt from blonde Singer that always nice to be heard", -IeRn-)

No comments: