2007-07-28

See their smile and you’ll realize (Mixed Grammar)

I open television and see their happy face with big smile on the streets. Gun in their hand but with sing and laugh they are dancing together make Baghdad as a happy city for temporary. A 2 years old child on his dad shoulder, look to camera with straight face don’t know why his dad sing with so happy… no frightens…no worries, just was not he used to be.
Yah… football that is presented for all Asia countries made that city life for a moment. I don’t know when the last time, we can see people sing and scream their country name is like they are united in that city. Usually we only heard bomb, death and crying.
But today they prove to all people on this world that they are a big country. Their lovely team that was seen as a loser now shown to us that war never makes their achievement death. They are going to Final.
“Iraqi… Iraqi…” a man with a gun in his hand catches by camera. “Door...dor...dor...” He shoots his gun to the sky several times and back dance after that. God, I know too difficult sometimes for these people to get a thing that can make them happy.
I don’t know why my heart so touched sees their face when they kiss this earth just want to say big thanks to their God. And without I realize my heart says thanks also to my God for those smile and happy in their face. A tear drops from my eyes for their happiness.

Don’t know why war must kill those brave people, the smart kids, and lovely women. Some arrogant people sometimes just take an advantage from the others that are weaker. They’ll never see how many mans that death, how many kids without parent, how many women lost their families. They just care about money and power.
Sometimes I think, is it my world? I’m not good in politic or social, but my heart cries when I see these people so happy when they can prove to the world that they are still exist, that they are not a weak country is just like what those people think. I wish all worlds’ leaders can see those. No need another death, no need another sad, just let them…give them territory to can find peace by their self.
On my deep heart, sometimes I have big question. When war will be end? When we’ll more appreciate life? When we can see kids play on the peace? When we don’t have fear that maybe place that we’ll go will be exploded by bomb? When and when terror, war, killed will never seen in television or newspaper as a main topic?
Yah but I’m just small girl that maybe never understand what those big man behind those big desk think. I only have imagination, we can go to every country in this world, enjoy their beauty without fear of war or terror. I don’t know…are all of this is just part of plan, maybe part of God’s plan?

(-IeRn-)

No comments: