2007-07-08

Too high opinion (Mixed Grammar)

Saturday night, waiting a call that maybe will never exist, I’m sitting down alone only cover with this towel, thinking of you that just appear since last week... Thinking of you that start disappears since a day after last week... I’m alone busy with this feeling, doubt. Shit why this feeling must come because of those stupid things, things that you made maybe because of drunk. We didn’t kiss, we didn’t fuck but again I have feeling.

Time moving, seconds... minutes... hours... my mobile still silent, no ringing. Thinking still keeps this time. Imagining you but I can’t figure your face, trying to understand you but can’t reach, allots question appear but answer is just illusion. Before last week everything was fine, I know you just as ordinary person... and now… I can’t take my mind of you. Shit.

Midnight, 4 hours on silent and dark still covered. Play around with those broken heart songs, I feel pain. Play with those happy songs and I still feel pain. This darkness is so tight, no love, no glories but just me…enjoy this darkness with my own, thinking of you with my own.
Tik...tik... seconds run, it is just like laughing at me, a stupid woman that has too high opinion about feeling. So I close this hole, try to fix it. Maybe empty hole will be better than a pain one.

Lying down my body that still covered by towel, my mobile ring once. Its too late, moment already pass. So I stay on silent still, continue mind to search a conclution.

Late of morning, open my hard eyes. Without take a bath I open the door, try to get a fresh air. There are some roses there, with blue sky card.
My day is full with you
My night dreaming about you
You fill it, a hole on me
Now It is no more empty


I look to the card again, hmm nice. Then what? Disappear again? I don’t have enough time to think about stupid feeling or stupid question that maybe only have middle answer. So I throw this card to the garbage, put this nice roses on my table. Yah I have too high opinion about you so let me throw this feeling on you is just like I throw your blue sky card as a messed.

(IeRn)

No comments: