2007-07-27

Little Time to Remember (Mixed Grammar)

Enjoy a cup of tea; I see green along the hill. This tea trees have made not only the air but the eyes also on calm. This warm water spread warm in my body, against cold that even still break through this thick sweater. I put my both hand on my shoulder then rub it, just want to throw this cold a little bit.Sun that hasn’t appeared perfectly yet, has made red color in the east sky. Small bird, flying low try to make those dews drop from tea leafs. I still sit down on this stone and put my cup of tea in the other stone in front of me. I look to the east, waiting the sun shine upon my face perfectly.

Listening this music from my ipod far from crowded; just only the small bamboo-hovel that sells hot tea and some other traditional foods for the tea picker in this hill. The seller said in few days will be more quite because tea pick session for this area was done 2 days ago. So maybe the tea picker will come in the afternoon only for today. If tomorrow never come maybe I’m the lucky person because have this perfect morning.

Sun slowly appears; it’s light shines on my face. I close my eyes enjoy the warm that it gives. Lean on the big tree, the only one tree in this hill except tea trees, I open my bag and take out my laptop. White blank page Microsoft word in front of me and I write on it:

No wind, but cold find
Red disappear and yellow visible
Shine…
Change death face to blush
Throw cold to warmness
by those

Alone and this classical play
Enjoy yellow light that I waited
Love… where are you hiding?
Or is it you?
Warm that throws this blood
Happy that flow in this heart
Maybe those just another face
From you, that I searched
Until this death face just want to be fell

I read again this poem, and again... is it emptiness? Or is it a mind that just opened about meaning of love? Well, I don’t know either what is that meaning for, but sometimes love comes to our heart in allots different way.

Sun little bit high now, some kids with backpack and red-white uniform sing together accompany their way going to school. I put smile trying to remember 20 years back, when I still on those uniform without shoes in my feet that sometimes must passed by mud road. I see those kids and I find love, for my parent that always right there beside me… for my friends when we were together just only to sing song with our messed voice, or just around with cooking played and made our mom voice out with high tone. That was love… when I cried alone near my bed when I saw dad and mom were fighting, when I laughed together with them when heard my brother story that he punished by a teacher. When I made my mom cried, because I got a perfect score on final. And when she made me cried when she said “I’m proud of you” while hug me.I don’t know why sometimes all new things cover those memories and just put it in the corner.

Take a deep breath I shutdown this laptop, and walk leave this peace green place join those kids sing a song, just want to remember a little me in a little time when I felt so happy.

(IeRn)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.