2007-07-24

Forbidden Love (Mixed Grammar)

I met him a month ago in that café by accident. I threw my drink on him and he threw nice smile on me. A week later he offered me dinner, we talking each other about our life and I knew that he married. Damn, why I always late to meet every nice man? Why those women steal faster for all nice man?
“Why your face change after I told you I married” he could see something.
“Yah... I’m disappointed, why all nice man always married and if not they are gay” he laughed listening my answered.

A week later, this married man still couldn’t out from my mind. His nice smile, nice act, nice conversation were still hanging there in my thinking. So did him, in one late night I received a message.
“Why I can’t delete your face from my mind. Something wrong with me” I reopened that message 3 times, he felt on me and maybe he tried to cover it because he loves his family. And I didn’t want being somebody that have affair with somebody’s husband so I was just silent and didn’t reply his message.
Another night I received another message that asking how I’m and that married man want to meet for coffee after office time. He added in his message “just to say hello after a week we didn’t meet up”.
So I said yes with thinking that maybe that man could be my good friend.

7 pm in the night and he waited for me in the corner of coffee shop. I said hi and he kissed my cheek to say hi. I looked his face and my eyes didn’t want to throw from it. We talked about our stupid day in office. He told me about funny story when his staff tried to make him a picture for a company profile.
“The photographer said, “You are the funniest director ever” ” he laughed and so do I.
“Yes you are” I replied.
Then… several minutes were on silent. “So how is your wife?” I didn’t know why that question suddenly appeared. He looked at me for a while then answered
“She is fine, I don’t know if you interested with her”. I smiled, “Just asking, because you never told me about your marriage” I said, stupid sentence that maybe inappropriate to ask to new people. But he replied seriously.
“I’ve been marrying her for 3 years and no kids so far. She is good, nice and I love her and our marriage seems really good” he stopped there and I tried to fix my heart that felt little bit disappointed heard how well his marriage. I was suck woman.
“But lately I found something else happened in my heart and I knew it’s not her but somebody else” my face freezing, I waited but he didn’t continue.
After 2 hours, I asked to back to home. He offered me a drive but I said no, I just needed walk for a while. I accompanied him waiting his driver then walking away after his car moved left me.

I walked alone pass the garden, stand up there for a while seeing nice flowers that had allots color. I just wanted to step my feet when someone said hi. I turned back my head and found him, married man behind me.
“What’s happened? Where is your driver?”
“I asked him to go” he stepped forward to me, reached me and kissed me. Shocked because it was too sudden, I didn’t know what to do. But he kissed me still, slowly I replied him. Those flowers be my witness that all the feeling came out, I love that man.
I followed him when he asked me to enter the taxi. His hand holding mine tight don’t want to lose it. The taxi went to the Diamond hotel in the middle of city. He checked in a room and I was still on silent.

Entered on the room, he reached me on the wall. Kissed him wild made me realize that I wanted him so much. He opened my pant and I opened his. We made love even when lamp didn’t yet switch on and our dress also still on.
Sat down on couch, he held my body that shaking because of crying. He blew my hair and held me tighter. I even couldn’t say a word to gape how sorry I was. But he did.
“I’m sorry, I really didn’t plan it. But true I think I love you”. I didn’t answer, my tears still dropped.
“You married and I’m suck woman, I wish this is the first and last time for us to meet” I left him, I left that diamond hotel with big doubt and sorry.
My tears still won’t to be stopped when I was inside the taxi. My heart just said “shit...shit...shit… how come I felt?”

Now after a month last time I saw him in that diamond hotel, he tried to call me still but I rejected always. Although my mind never stop to think about him, although my heart always feel pain every time he sent me a message and said that he was pain because I never replied him.
Today is so sunny but I sit in outside of this café accompanied by a glass of watermelon juice and black sun glasses. A BMW car stopped in front of restaurant next to me. A pretty woman out from the car then he is. God…my heart is jumping. They are a perfect couple, nice woman and looks so friendly and I just a messed. Suddenly I realize that he don’t love me, maybe he just want to find different feel of sex. Thinking about that, make me feel so damn sorry to my self.
“Fuck, you have a perfect wife and you say love to a messed is like me. You just want to play ha?? FUCK U” I write a message to him. He calls me but I don’t reply then his message comes.
“Where are you?? For God shake I do love you. We come here to meet our lawyer to talk about our divorce. Please don’t runaway from me” I stop my step and have big question on my head.

Another day, I ask him to meet up to explain everything to me. With Polo T-shirt and jeans, this 40 years old man still looks fantastic.
“I’m so glad finally I meet you” he is calm like he used to be and I said sorry for all stupid things that I wrote for him.
“Actually already a year my marriage not going well, when I met you I don’t know why I told you bullshit about my happy marriage. I just want to see how you reacted and I knew that was my mistake. I’m really sorry for that”
He starts his story and when found me still on silent he continues. “I do love you and it’s true, I don’t know why so don’t ask me but love never ask explanation. I and my wife’s era will be over and it’s not because of you, but it’s happened since you didn’t yet come to my life”.
I don’t know how I supposed to be, should I happy or should I sad. But I just know that I love this man since first time I saw him. Yesterday everything looks so impossible and I tried to hide my forbidden love. But today time shows me the fact that seems like my forbidden love not too forbidden anymore and I don’t know why I feel so relieve.
So let say that sometimes love is blind or we made it to be blind. I put my hand on him, hold it and give him strength to pass his hard time in his life because I do love him.
I’m a suck woman that feel sorry to a nice woman about her marriage… about her ex husband soon that choose me as a lover… about her life that maybe messed up right now thinking about her damn marriage… but maybe about her happiness that finally she found another lover that more perfect for her is just like what her husband has.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: