2007-07-12

Something about Dick (+i) behind My Broken Heart Story (Mixed Grammar)

After nine hours flight until made this ass hot, late of night I arrived in this city. Black covered women shown in everywhere and some tourist walking on hurry. I searched exit gate and found it with the local’s word. I was busy with my mobile, sending news to someone that should ready out there to pick me up.
Outside the airport, uhhh it’s damn hot while its late of night. I saw my watch, it was still my country time so I added it with 4 and I found 3 a.m. So now 3 a.m in the morning and I felt was like inside the oven want to be burned. I was looking for someone, searching a face in this crowded place.
“Welcome to my country sweetie” someone shown up from the behind, he hold me. A kiss landed in this lip. “Ohh... its damn hot” I opened the sweater that I used to covered me from cold in the flight. He laughed... “You know August, and wait until you find sun tomorrow” He took my luggage and leaded me to his car.
It was white, and mostly all cars in that park were white. “Why everything with white?” I asked him, didn’t understand. “Because white can reduce the hot” he turned on the car and we left the airport to enter the city.
That city was amazing; when we entered... there were lots sky-scrapers that were like a gate to enter this modern city. And I could see lots advertisement pictures that were put in those building’s wall. Interesting.
I always said “wow… your city is amazing”. I looked to the right; I looked to the left to enjoy that nice building that had nice architecture. All looked new and modern.
“We’ll have morning breakfast first” he turned to the left; I could see sky in the east already red. “4.30 a.m and sun already appear?” I never found that before. He parked his car in the corner street that still little bit quiet. “Yah now is summer and sun really like this city so it always appears every time” we laughed together.
We ordered coffee and local bread that too difficult for me to remember its name. Enjoyed our small breakfast inside the car because in outside too hot to sit. We waited sun appear perfectly in this hot city.
“I love you” he blew my hair slowly that I always enjoyed. I give him smile “I love you too, thanks to invite me here”. And we backed to the sky.

Spent night and day together, he gave me perfect tour. We went to some city, it was wonderful. Drove car in the quiet high way, 120 km/hours car's speed and accompany by nice song that we choose together to play along, that was perfect day.
The other night, we had dinner in that romantic traditional ship. That ship carried us through the river along the city and showed us the traditional side of the city and also the modern side as combine. Some tourist really enjoyed was just like me. Also I could see the traditional people that always use the traditional dress, some women and some man were discussing interesting thing that I didn’t understand. That ship swift slowly split that water and made nice sound accompany those plate and spoon sound.
Someone came to us, a foreigner man. “Miss, may I have picture with you, of course if your boy friend let me only for 1 minute” I little bit surprised and looked to my man, he smiled meant his agreement.
I backed to that man “I’m sorry, I’m afraid you are wrong, I’m not this country traditional woman if you mean it. Maybe we have same black hair but we don’t have same nose. You can see mine is horrible. And you can see I don’t cover my self with those black thing” I laughed, so do that man. “I know you are not originally from here, but you just so beautiful and maybe I can tell my other friends that I met beautiful woman in this straight country” he was so cool and of course so brave because I was sit down beside a man that he called as my boyfriend.
So I said okay, and he had our picture. He said thanks to me and my boyfriend, asked me about my country and would I stay here long. So I told him about my country and the day I should back to there.

It was my last night in that city. He, a man that I called my boyfriend carried me to the local restaurant down town with one of the nicest building inside the city view, we had dinner. We sat down in outside enjoyed the beach and that nice building in the middle of beach that was just like a ship. I was sweating because it’s around 40 degrees. He held my hand. I saw perfect moon up there, left its shadow in the beach and made beach plankton blinking, so it was just like black sky with a lots star in the earth. Perfect night, perfect man, perfect love…
“What will happen to our future? Where are we?” He gave the most difficult question without saw my face. I was just silent because I also didn’t have the answer. “I feel old now, I want marry, 3 years we are together and truly I really want you to be my wife… but you know the condition” we discussed about this many times, we knew we have those kind of problems but we just ignored it because we loved each other. “Yah I know” I answered him with those short answered because I don’t have any other word.
I knew... me and him have big differences. He came from very straight family that will never accept this opened woman to be one of them. I felt pain when remember it. Why people never understand, why differences must be a problem while all of we knew that human born to this earth with all differences one and the other. I felt pain why this man, that I truly loved, didn’t have any brave to fight for winning me. So I didn’t have the answer.
“My mom introduced me to this woman; of course I couldn’t see her face or talked with her. But everybody in my family said she is nice person” I silent, he continued. “I don’t know what should I do, I love you but family….” He stopped his sentences. Long times on silent, I asked him. “Why you can’t leave them for me. You go from your country and I go from my country, we’ll find a place where we can stay together, enjoy our life together and happy” I couldn’t handle this tears anymore. It’s dropped because of pain, because of disappointed.
Now he looked at me “I wish I can, but when every time I saw my mom… I saw her old face, I feel I never did anything yet to make her happy... and I can’t make her sad”. I understood it, in the simple way he just wanted to say “I can’t choose you, and we are over because I choose a woman that my family search for me”.
So I wiped off tears on my cheek, saw his face and still I held his hand. “I truly understand about your decision. I love you, I don’t know until when but now I do love you. And if you think that that decision will make you happy, will make everybody happy, I’ll accept that. We spent so wonderful time together along this 3 years and its enough to show you how much I care about you. I wish you happy as always” he held my body, was like never want to let it go. I felt his tears drop in my shoulder, it was the first time and maybe the last time I saw him cry in front of me.

I left that city, happy because I had wonderful time, sad because I must say goodbye to my lover maybe forever, but I kept that smile. I talked to my self that is life. When we happy meeting someone then we must prepare to ready losing him. Entered the immigration gate, that big woman checked my passport, saw my picture then backed to my face many times, tried to search what was the same thing. “When you took this picture?” she asked me. “Ohh its last 3 years, maybe now I’m little bit different” I gave her smile and she let me go. Yah times changed somebody, not only physically but mentally. 3 years ago maybe I would never could to accept all of this, took my self down to accept his decision. But now I accepted that with big heart.

Waiting the boarding time, I spent my time not with shopping, things that I usually did in a boring time but I spent it with sitting down in the corner, to keep eye on every people that passed through in front of me from this big sunglasses.
Busy with thinking, I almost couldn’t realize that somebody sat down beside me. “Good afternoon beautiful” I was shocked. I looked to him, a man that asked me the picture several days ago looked at me from his black sunglasses. I couldn’t ignore that this man really handsome and cool. I couldn’t say anything. My mind said… “Say something… say something…” but my mouth just closed and I looked at him still was like a crazy woman. “Waiting boarding?” he gave me smile. “Yeah” and only that word, the simplest one from all words in the world that I could say.
“Where are you going?“ finally I backed to the earth after my shocking time gone. “To your country, I knew that you’ll have boring time on the flight alone. And I’ll never let a beautiful lady feel it. So I just want to accompany you and wish you have a good time during your flight” I couldn’t to arrest my laugh. “Seriously...” I said to him. “I’m serious, see my boarding pass” he showed it to me and I could read my city name on it so I just looked at him with big confused. So he continued “it’s true that I want to accompany you during your flight and also true that I have work in your city”.
There… it was started, I found someone to talk with after I lost someone that I spent my last 10 days with.

On the flight, he sat in business class and I was in economy class. So we separated. 20 minutes after take off and seat belt signed off, he came to me. “Excuse me sir…” he talked to that old man beside me, “yes” that old man answered. “Do you mind if we change the sit? I have a sit in business class but I can’t enjoy it. If you don’t mind we can change and I’ll just sit here” that old man looked at him searching a joke “are you sure?” he asked 2 times. “Yes” and he replied 2 times. So that was the story that he finally sat right beside me on my flight just want to prove his promised to me that he will never let me feel boring in this 9 hours flight.
I laughed, he asked me about my boyfriend. I told him that he broke me in one night before my flight but I couldn’t feel too much sad anymore now and my love story that should be a sad story than suddenly change to be a joke story. He laughed when heard my story that I told and he made me laugh for that.
5 hours flight and I feel so sleepy, late of night or morning or noon I didn’t have any idea because all windows was closed and all people sleeping, I found my self and my head in his shoulder. Slowly I moved it. “Wake up already?” he shocked me as always. I shied… “Yeah, I’m sorry and thanks for the shoulder that giving me a good sleep”. “You are most welcome”. I went to toilet and saw my horrible face after slept. I fixed it and put some make up there, didn’t know was that to attract him or what.

Landed in this city, he asked to offer me drive to my place. I said no. He gave me his card and I just knew his name. I couldn’t handle my laugh when I read it, ……… Diick. His name is something with dick but with double i. He laughed also “I know its funny, and I’m happy that I know I will make you laugh always only with remember my name”. Still with tried to hide my laugh I said sorry and told him that it is the most wonderful name ever. I gave him my card before entered to the taxi. He gave me cheek kiss to say bye and promise that he will call.
On the way to the city, my own city… 1 message received in my mobile. “Do you miss Dick with double i already?” I laughed then reply “Nope, I think I miss Dick without double i :-)”. 1 message came again “Ohhh lucky you, I have both” he was naughty.

That was him, mysterious man that came to my life on sudden after I lost someone. Yeah we are… people… really don’t know what will happen in our future and we can’t plan it. Sometimes we want something happen is like what we imagine but then the real happen in the other way. On free time, I have coffee accompany me and I continue my writing is just like now. I’m finishing my last blank page and write my last sentence on that story. “For my marriage day that will be presented tommorrow in that nice traditional ship right a year ago when I met you. My lovely husband soon Mr. Dick (+i)”.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: