2007-07-15

Naughty Afternoon (Mixed Grammer)

Getting bored, I throw this book to the table. Shit why he, a man that I just called as boy friend a month ago doesn’t call. I know he is a busy person, 9 pm always everyday out from the office but it is not a problem for me. The problem is when he starts become someone that isn’t too care and sometimes ignore me. It is just like now, since 2 days he didn’t call. I sent him a message and he just replied with “Ok” or “No’. So its enough, I go to his house on sudden and find him stretching his feet watching television.
He looks surprise seeing me. “Ohh hi, what’s up?” a question that inappropriate to ask in this condition. So I’m to the point to my problem.
“What do you want from us? We stay in one city and it is look like you stay in outside continent” I sit my ass down to the couch beside him. He just looks at me with his silent ness.
“Do you care about me? Do you know if I’m still alive? Do you know if I’m sick?” angry is mode on.
“Are you sick?” there… stupid man asking about stupid question. I just silent try to make this angry calm down.
“Come on sweetie…. Angry not good for your health... I love you” he kisses me, blow my hair, grab my breast and everything is fine. My angry disappears to somewhere I don’t know.
Our eyes catching each other, “why I so love you?” I say.
“Because I love you too” he lied me down on this couch, open my t-shirt and enjoy my body.
Only words “ahhhhgggg” and “ogggghhhhh” that out from our mouth when we moan together enjoy the sensation.
Afternoon's light breaks through the window and illuminates our feet. He takes a blanket on the table and covers our naked body with it. Kiss him many times.
“Its okey you don’t call me everyday, but just do something like this everyday”.
He smiles naughty, “Wanna more?”
I put my self on top of him and sit down. “Now I control you”.
Afternoon smiles to us, a couple with full of motion, a couple that enjoys love in our way. Wind blows small green trees in the garden, make them dancing accompany our load moan that maybe heard till outside.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: