2007-07-24

A Broken (Mixed Grammar)

A doubt, sometimes is just not easy to follow and not easy to pursue. And run away sometimes be a good decision to hide… to get a peace for temporary. So here I’m making my decision. About my love that coming over for delusion and I know that it will never be real. It’s really not what I want to fall on you, but just I see your eyes and I know I felt. So this is not my wrong and also it is not your wrong that you’ll say “I’m sorry I’m not in to you”.

So I put this heart down, open my eyes more, crying alone although sometime getting bored. Sometimes I just want to know about you but I know you are not mode on. So I keep this, tight it, since is like before when you saw me as a common.

For you that sometime so nice, that sometime so ugly, that sometime so handsome, that sometime so fuck up. I just miss how the way you are, don’t ask me since when because heart never counting the time.
Remembering when I looked at you first time, I saw you as ugly man. I talked to you first time and I found you as a funny man. I knew you several times and I can see that you are a big man. So this is just not my wrong to fall on you, because you are just a perfect person to be felt to.

Lying on bed, I imagine you. Sometimes I touch my body just want to feel you then play drama on my own thinking is like I’m having you.
Keep you in mind; I always have these memories…short of. I don’t know you very well and so do you, but figure time that we passed, again it just short of…but I mean you.
I tried to show how much I care but you go. I showed you my feeling but you running. So I keep this alone, handle it alone, no need for you to worry... I’ll never disturb you with kind of silly or anything heavy. So please… no need for you to hide from me.

(-IeRn-)

No comments: